Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday...

Today I am linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday.

1. I'm loving my new lip balm....It's not convenient for your pocket but it smells great and it stays on your lips a long time....I got it at Walgreen's.


2. I'm loving this sweet little girl that I got to take to soccer practice, or as she says, sah-tor practice. My little niece Matty- she just turned 3 and she is the only little girl on her team. Word for the wise: If you ever need a smile or a pick-me-up go watch three year olds play sah-tor!



3. I'm loving my new dress that came in the mail....


4. And my new shoes.....



5. I'm loving that I get to see my mom this weekend!!- I live 2 hours from her and I miss her BIG!


6.  I am also loving my wonderful Husband.....


7. Last but certainly not least- I am loving this guy-


 
















6 comments:

  1. love those heels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from WILW - your blog is adorable!!! I've heard great things about the lip balm and those heels are super cute!! Hope you're having a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm over from WILW. Cute blog! I am a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. STopped by from WILW! Glad I did... thanks for including photos in yours! I love getting to experience even deeper through those.

    What a precious dog! I become an Aunt for the first time in 2mo so I might be taking some notes from you ;)

    Thanks for sharing what you're loving!

    ReplyDelete