Thursday, April 21, 2011

How about a Scurr-vey....With pictures of course...

Ok- So I kind of stole borrowed this idea from Amber at Eightwentyseventh10-but who doesn't love a good ol' survey. It does bring me back to the MySpace days... And what a good way for you to get to know me a little better.


The ABC's of Me!

A. Age: 28 but I seriously thought I was 27 until I was corrected by my mom about 2 weeks ago.

B. Bed size: Queen....and there is a real fight for Real Estate every night when this big man tries to hop up there and snuggle.


C. Chore you dislike: I do not like to unload the dishwasher- but believe it or not I love to clean....it calms me
D. Dogs: We have 2 dogs- Chill and Lexie. We bought our house as a foreclosure and the dogs had been abandoned there.....They are Chesapeake Bay Retrievers. We love them very much- I mean how could you not love these sweet faces....

E. Essential start to your day: I guess I'll just come on out and say it, a cigarette.... I smoke- I love it but I hate it! I am trying to quit and I'm doing ok I guess- but I do want to stop!- send happy non-smoking prayers my way!

F. Favorite color: I don't have a favorite color and I have decided that that's ok with me :-)

G. Gold or silver: Silver
Ok...no picture for that

H. Height: 5ft 7inches
or this...

I. Instruments you play(ed): I used to play the Piano

J. Job title: I am an assistant manager of sorts for the Quality Control Department at a Color Corporation, and a Wife

K. Kids: Just the doggies right now...but until them- I love looking at these two sweeties (My nieces: Emma Grace and Matty



L. Live: Oxford, GA in a house




M. Mom’s name: Teresa

N. Nicknames: people at work call me Sunshine

O. Overnight hospital stays: um...2 times


P. Pet peeves: ignorant people. That may sound rude but it really is true that Common Sense isn't all that common.


Q. Quote from a movie: Nobody puts Baby in the corner....

R. Righty or lefty: Righty

S. Siblings: One older brother- Matt....Two younder half sisters- Victoria (17) and Olivia (13)
You will get pictures later.


T. Time you wake up: 5am

U. Underwear: yes, please
You really didn't think you were getting a picture of that, did you?


V. Vegetables you dont’ like: Rutabaga


W. What makes you run late: Trying to make the house look perfect on my way out the door- even though no one will even see it until I walk back in the door. Just a little touch of OCD



X. X-rays you’ve had: I think just the Teeth x-rays at the Dentist.


Y. Yummy food you make: Not to toot my own horn, but I'm a pretty good cook according to my Husband and Family. I think I make Soups the best though. I make a mean Spicy Sausage and Corn Chowder



Z. Zoo animal favorites: Elephants! This will be a post on it's own but I have a thing for Elephants.




So there you have it. I'm already less than a week in and running low on content. Today is my Friday so I hope everyone has an amazing weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing!!! What a crazy story about your 2 beautiful dogs - who could abandon such cute faces?! Thats so awesome that you and your hubs gave them a good home!!

    ReplyDelete