Well, did you guys miss me....I've been absent awhile and a lot has happened. First and foremost, Guess who's having a baby!
That's right! The husband and I are expecting a baby girl in Feburary! We are beyond thrilled. I had to wrap my brain around it at first because we were NOT trying. But, as always, God knows what He's doing! Ill be keeping you updated. Right now I am 20 weeks, so I am half way there.
Well.... I've been absent from blogosphere for about a week so I think it is possible that the 3 reader's I had acquired are now gone. But....Maybe not.
So now I guess I need to play catch up and I will probably be back later for WILW with Jamie.
So what did everyone think about the Royal wedding?
I Loved Loved Loved her dress. And I know some say Harry is cuter than William- But I don't. William is Sexy! And he looked so handsome!.....OK- enough about them- I only have one other thing to say about the Royal Wedding....and that is.....
Seriously?.....Is that necessary?
OK- moving right along....So Bin Laden is dead now....that's good.
So guess what I saw on my doorstep Friday when I got home from work?
yes, that is what you think it is....
Oh the anticipation!
Wait for it.....Wait for it....
My heart was beating really fast at this point.
My husband said I don't get this excited to see him.
I just cant explain it....I LOVE shoes!
But......They are too big :-(
But......That's OK! Because Piperlime has FREE returns. I just pack them back up- send em' off with the label they provide in the box....And Wa-La! that''s that! And....They had a smaller size so they are sending me those....They will be here today!
Well folks, I got to get some work done- so I will see you in a bit for What I'm Loving Wednesday.
Oh...And thanks for reading!!! If you read and don't follow- you should follow...pretty please???
Well it's Wednesday again and I am linking up with Jamie...for WILW- I just love these!
1. I'm loving the wonderful service we had at church Sunday and getting to see my momma for the holiday! We had a wonderful weekend in Alabama!
2. I'm loving that my Momma is coming here to visit this weekend! It is my Step Dad's birthday and they are coming here to watch my nieces play soccer. I know I talk about my Mom a lot but I just miss her so much- we are very close. We talk on the phone like 12 times a day!
3. I'm loving that I am finally motivated and I am on a diet of sorts. Not really a diet so much as it is trying to eat better. I have gained a few lbs since I got married and this girl is not too happy about it. I feel like a Fatty Patty! I hate all pictures of me- nothing is fitting right- and summer is almost here! I love the sun and the water and the beach and I just don't want to be all self-conscious this year during my favorite season. So I am going to lose 15-20lbs- and y'all can keep me accountable.
4. I am LOVING these pretties! I bought them yesterday from Piperlime and I cannot wait for them to come in! I get A LOT of my shoes from Piperlime and I always try and buy them on Tuesdays because every Tuesday you can get 10% off by entering TUESDAYS as a promo code. Also, Piperlime has free shipping and Free returns! BUT....I always go to the SALE section of Piperlime- not the full priced stuff!
5. I am also loving that The Royal Wedding is this Friday! I think I will record it because I will be at work. I know that it isn't a big deal to some people and it's not like it is all I'm thinking about but I just think these two are so great together. If all the stories are true- then their love story is so sweet! I wish them all the best and I can't wait to see her dress!
I hope everyone is having a great week! Happy Hump Day!
Have y'all looked at the Google toolbar today- it's all cute in honor of Earth Day.
I have the day off today for Good Friday. Yayyy! My husband and I will be heading to Alabama to see my Momma this weekend. I am so excited, yall know I love my momma!
But first I thinkI will go and do a little bit of shopping- I have to find someway to pass the time until he gets off of work- I can't spend the whole day drooling over this pretty thing....
Pretty and sparkly- Right? Well it could be yours- unless I win it.... and then it will be mine! Head on over to see Tara at Jimmy Choo's and Tennis Shoes because she is hosting an awesome giveaway for Riffraff , which is probably the cutest little boutique I've ever seen. I really wished I lived closer to it- then again, it might not be a good idea for my bank account! ..an amazing necklace!
Happy Easter if I don't see you again! I hope everyone looks pretty in your pretty Easter dresses- but more than that- Let's not forget the true meaning of Easter- It's not about bunnies and chicks and eggs and chocolate (though all those things sure are fun). It's about Jesus. Below, there is some Scripture about the Easter Story!
Ok- So I kind of stole borrowed this idea from Amber at Eightwentyseventh10-but who doesn't love a good ol' survey. It does bring me back to the MySpace days... And what a good way for you to get to know me a little better.
The ABC's of Me!
A. Age: 28 but I seriously thought I was 27 until I was corrected by my mom about 2 weeks ago.
B. Bed size: Queen....and there is a real fight for Real Estate every night when this big man tries to hop up there and snuggle.
C. Chore you dislike: I do not like to unload the dishwasher- but believe it or not I love to clean....it calms me
D. Dogs: We have 2 dogs- Chill and Lexie. We bought our house as a foreclosure and the dogs had been abandoned there.....They are Chesapeake Bay Retrievers. We love them very much- I mean how could you not love these sweet faces....
E. Essential start to your day: I guess I'll just come on out and say it, a cigarette.... I smoke- I love it but I hate it! I am trying to quit and I'm doing ok I guess- but I do want to stop!- send happy non-smoking prayers my way!
F. Favorite color: I don't have a favorite color and I have decided that that's ok with me :-)
G. Gold or silver: Silver
Ok...no picture for that
H. Height: 5ft 7inches
I. Instruments you play(ed): I used to play the Piano
J. Job title: I am an assistant manager of sorts for the Quality Control Department at a Color Corporation, and a Wife
K. Kids: Just the doggies right now...but until them- I love looking at these two sweeties (My nieces: Emma Grace and Matty
L. Live: Oxford, GA in a house
M. Mom’s name: Teresa
N. Nicknames: people at work call me Sunshine
O. Overnight hospital stays: um...2 times
P. Pet peeves: ignorant people. That may sound rude but it really is true that Common Sense isn't all that common.
Q. Quote from a movie: Nobody puts Baby in the corner....
R. Righty or lefty: Righty
S. Siblings: One older brother- Matt....Two younder half sisters- Victoria (17) and Olivia (13)
You will get pictures later.
T. Time you wake up: 5am
U. Underwear: yes, please
You really didn't think you were getting a picture of that, did you?
V. Vegetables you dont’ like: Rutabaga
W. What makes you run late: Trying to make the house look perfect on my way out the door- even though no one will even see it until I walk back in the door. Just a little touch of OCD
X. X-rays you’ve had: I think just the Teeth x-rays at the Dentist.
Y. Yummy food you make: Not to toot my own horn, but I'm a pretty good cook according to my Husband and Family. I think I make Soups the best though. I make a mean Spicy Sausage and Corn Chowder
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Elephants! This will be a post on it's own but I have a thing for Elephants.
So there you have it. I'm already less than a week in and running low on content. Today is my Friday so I hope everyone has an amazing weekend!
2. I'm loving this sweet little girl that I got to take to soccer practice, or as she says, sah-tor practice. My little niece Matty- she just turned 3 and she is the only little girl on her team. Word for the wise: If you ever need a smile or a pick-me-up go watch three year olds play sah-tor!
3. I'm loving my new dress that came in the mail....