Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Earth Day....and pretty necklace day......and Happy Easter (if I don't see you again)

Happy Earth Day folks!

Have y'all looked at the Google toolbar today- it's all cute in honor of Earth Day.

I have the day off today for Good Friday. Yayyy!  My husband and I will be heading to Alabama to see my Momma this weekend. I am so excited, yall know I love my momma!

But first I thinkI will go and do a little bit of shopping- I have to find someway to pass the time until he gets off of work- I can't spend the whole day drooling over this pretty thing....


Pretty and sparkly- Right? Well it could be yours- unless I win it.... and then it will be mine! Head on over to see Tara at Jimmy Choo's and Tennis Shoes because she is hosting an awesome giveaway for Riffraff , which is probably the cutest little boutique I've ever seen. I really wished I lived closer to it- then again, it might not be a good idea for my bank account!  ..an amazing necklace!

And....


Happy Easter if I don't see you again! I hope everyone looks pretty in your pretty Easter dresses- but more than that- Let's not forget the true meaning of Easter- It's not about bunnies and chicks and eggs and chocolate (though all those things sure are fun). It's about Jesus. Below, there is some Scripture about the Easter Story!


Have a great Friday!

2 comments: