Friday, April 15, 2011

And so it begins....

I've been an avid stalker reader of blogs for awhile now, 3 years to be exact. I've been thinking lately that I should give it a try myself.... so..... here I am!

I'm a busy girl who is a lover of many things: God- food- cooking food- clothes- shoes- my husband (most of the time)- my new house- decorating my new house- my children dogs (they came with my house)- my friends- and my mom....

Im sure this blog will be a jumbling of all these things plus some other stuff..... I'm pretty much all over the place, so follow me- if you can keep up ;-)

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogger!! Can't wait to read more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! Can't wait to read more! Thank you for following my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I actually just made my 1st blog post yesterday -- and it somewhat consisted of what you said too! I've been a blog stalker for a while now too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogging is the best!

    I see you live in Georgia...I do to :) I love finding other Georgia girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the world of blogging--you're going to love it! Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. Thanks for following my blog! I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete